Who Am I?
As an individualist I don’t have a typical personal profile. After I left school to study Building Science and soon realised it was not for me, I traveled to the UK and Europe for a while. Entering the work force I explored my creative scope and designed and developed websites and online tools and joined a Method Acting Group. I studied Digital Filmmaking and started a career in education and training, working with disaffected young people. Exploring my business and management skills I managed an alternative education unit before taking time out to support Anne while we were preparing for parenthood.
For more about my professional profile go to my LinkedIn page.
- Learning to be a dad.
- My Beard is not a fashion statement, it’s a lifestyle.
- I try to do the right thing, not the easy thing.
- Traveling and living in UK
- Getting Married
- Preparing for and becoming a Dad
- Isabel gigeling at my jokes
Hobbies, Interest, and Fun Stuff
- Playing with the dog, being outdoors
- Brewing beer and distilling brandy